Sunday, October 26, 2008

Selma Blair Inspired Outfit! – 10/26/08

Actress Selma Blair, who currently stars in “Kath and Kim”, wore this cute black shirt dress so I decided to recreate the look using my own shirt dress!

Of course Selma Blair's dress is different from my own. Her dress is more loose-fitting & includes a matching belt. I like the heels that she paired with her dress!

I like my shirt dress because it’s such an easy outfit! My H&M belt added perfectly to my outfit. I love how the belt fits my waist so well!! It's so hard to find belts that actually fit my waist!

Selma Blair Inspired Outfit:
H&M Skirt Dress - LOVE this dress! Although it's a little on the "short" side for me
H&M Belt – See more detail here
JoeyO Heels from Ross - See more detail here. I really like these heels but it gets hard to pair this with outfits! I was glad to have worn it today!
Black Beaded Bracelet