Thursday, October 16, 2008

So many SALES, so little time.. Outfit - 10/16/08

Hello world!

It’s been very tough juggling my work, life, and studying for this huge exam that I have. I finally set a date for the exam which made me more nervous!

Anyway, there have been big sales going on!! Both Saks & Express are offering the 20% off Friends & Family discount. I’m really lazy to link it but if you would like it, please email me. I can forward it to you. =)

In addition, Banana Republic is having a 30% off Outerwear sale, plus free shipping. Gosh, I need to shop!

My lovely BF bought me UGGS!! AND BCBG Pumps. Gosh, he is so nice to me! He makes me so HAPPPYYY! Pics to come later..

So many SALES, so little time.. Outfit:
Banana Republic
Dress in Gray
Wet Seal Short-Sleeve, Button-up top
- $10! See more on this purchase here.
Linea Paolo 'Mirage' Pump in Gun Metal
- $30 See more on this purchase here.