Sunday, October 12, 2008

MAC Haul! – 10/12/08

I LOVE makeup!! Although I think I have too much make-up; I find myself wanting more! I really have to control myself..

Anyway, I went to MAC and picked up a couple of items:


MAC Prep & Prime w/ SPF 50
MAC Zoom Lash – Trial Size
MAC Select Cover-up Concealer- NC25..I think! I forget... =P
MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt

I can’t wait to try my new goodies out!!

Next haul..more brushes!! I'm not sure if I want to get the Holiday set or get the brushes that I want individually.. Decisions, decisions!

The Holiday set brushes are sooooo cute!! I LOVE REDDD!! Ahhh...I really want them but.. I only want one brush out of the set..


Also, I just cleaned up my place and it looks the same as it did before me cleaning it! LOL =P

I love throwing away stuff. I don't know why but it feels great to throw away JUNK!