Sunday, October 12, 2008

True Religion Outfit! 10/12/08

I think I’ve mentioned in a prior post that I rarely wear jeans due to the nature of my employment (we’re very conservative).

Here is a rare picture of me in jeans. I was in a dentist’s waiting room reading about my favorite artist, Mariah Carey (when she married Nick Cannon)! I know, this picture is a little old!!

At any rate, I purchased my True Religion Jeans at COSTCO for about $110! I loved it soo much that I purchased two, “just in case”!

True Religion jeans are my favorite brand of jeans. I love the way it fits! I also love the classy/grungy look!

True Religion Outfit:
True Religion Jeans
– I got these at COSTCO!! For about $110.
French Connection Jacket in RED!
– Purchased at Marshall’s for about $40.
Banana Republic Belt in Black
Nine West Pumps in Patent RED!