Thursday, October 9, 2008

Make Her Happy Outfit! - 10/9/08

It makes me sad when a friend is sad. What can I do to make her happy?

1. Buy her cake?? She doesn’t eat cake or chocolate..Or even sugar! Gosh...
2. Take her out? She doesn’t go out!
3. Cheer her up….

I’ve figured it out: All I can do is be there for her and listen to her when she needs me. And that is the best thing I can do for her during these times =)

Anyway, enough of me talking about nothing!

I really like this outfit. It’s fun & flirty yet professional enough for the ultra-conservative place that I work.

I hope you gals are having a wonderful week, it’s Friday soon!! A great weekend awaits! =P

Make Her Happy Outfit:
Banana Republic Pleated Skirt in Black
Banana Republic Button-up Shirt in Pink
Wet Seal Belt (I took it off a jacket it came with!)
Nine West Pumps in Patent Black