Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dumb Button Outfit! - 10/20/08

I wore my new Black Cardigan from Banana Republic today! I like the cardigan but I got a little frustrated at the dumb buttons. They are so hard to un-button! It’s because they decided to make the buttons the same material as the cardigan, making it harder for the buttons to glide out of the hole!! Arghh! The frustrations I go through. It took a whole 3 minutes to unbutton the darn thing! Anyway....


I got these Bracelets & Simple Hoop Earrings some time ago! I am obsessed with jewelry! These items are so cute!! I love simple hoop earrings, especially on days when I am in a hurry and want to just grab anything to wear!


Also, I can’t believe it’s near the end of October already!! Next thing you know, it’ll be 2009! I have big plans for this Holiday season! I am going to be traveling to a couple of domestic locations, Get a lot of shopping in...Oh yeah, and sight-see as well. =P Will keep you all updated..

Dumb Button Outfit:
Banana Republic Cardigan in Black
– About $30. See more about this purchase here!
Charlotte Russe Dress w/ cute Zig-Zag Designs
– I forgot the price..
Nine West Pumps in Patent Black!
Beaded Necklace w/ Black Large beads & smaller Red beads!
Wooden Bracelet
- It's broken, but I still wear it. LOL