Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Haircut! - 10/4/08

I just got a haircut – just a trim with long, side-swept bangs.
I love the feeling of getting a haircut! For some reason, I always feel lighter!

I also had deep conditioning on my hair which made it feel so silky & soft! Ahh, the joys of self-indulgence!

There was a Marshall’s nearby; I had to stop in. I have been hearing that they carry designer jeans such as True Religion! That particular Marshall’s didn’t have True Religion Jeans but they did have Paper Denim & Seven for all Mankind Jeans! In size small too! (Which is extremely rare!)

I also bought this little bottle of Biolage Silk Therapy. I love the smell of this product & it makes my hair so shiny & soft!! This little bottle will last me probably a year!

I absolutely loveee Biolage!! I use their shampoo & conditioner as well. In fact, I buy it by the gallon!! =P
random