Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wedding Dress! 10/4/08

I recently attended a friend’s small wedding. I had a post on 3 dresses that I narrowed my choices down to (see more on post here). I chose to wear this CUTE brown dress!!


I was looking through Kim Kardashian’s blog and noticed a similar dress! Granted she “fills” in her dress a lot more than I do! Gosh, I love her ta-tas! =P

Anyway, she is wearing a turquoise "super hero" dress by Mara Hoffman during a recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.

Picture courtesy of http://www.kimkardashian.com/

As for my dress, it was created by my dressmaker! She is fabulous at creating anything I want!! I didn’t copy Kim’s dress because I didn’t even know it existed (I had the dress made a couple of months ago)! In any case, the two dresses look very much alike!

Wedding Dress:
Tailor-made Dress by my Dressmaker!
BCBGirls Cheetah print heels
Red Gem bracelet!

(Btw, I curled my hair! I love curly hair!)

Going back to my friend’s small wedding. It was such a cute occasion! Although I did not introduce the bride and groom to each other, I helped the two love birds realize they were meant for each other!! Yipppee for me =)

I actually like attending weddings. It is really fun to socialize and talk to people; whether it be people I already know or getting to know new people! =)