Saturday, October 18, 2008

Old Navy Haul - Part 1 - 10/18/08

I heard about a $2 Deal at Old Navy so I had to check it out!! The store opened at 9:30am but I got there at 9:15. There was a Marshalls next door that opened a little bit earlier so I stopped in and saw some True Religion jeans there! I was soo tempted to buy one but I know I have too many jeans and I rarely wear it so.. I had to pass =(

Anyway, BACK to Old Navy. When they opened, I immediately went to the $2 racks and, at first look, I was disappointed at what I saw. There were only 2 small racks! I started digging and found some items in my size! AND they were cute! I was soo happy!! =)

The BEST PART: I saw a sign that indicated an extra 50% on top of the clearance price! OMG, all these items were purchased for only 0.99 cents each!! Can you believe it??!!