Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kim Kardashian's Dress! - 10/16/08

I was browsing Kim Kardashian’s blog before trying to get myself to study and saw this gorgeous (ok, when is she NOT gorgeous!) picture of her. I absolutely LOVE her dress. OMG, and her heels!!


Photo coutesy of kimkardashian.com

Oh and the title of her post was "Kim Style: Take a peek into my new bedroom"!! If you don't get it, nevermind..

In regards to her bedroom, I really love the way she decorated!! I looks sophisticated yet comfortable!!

OKKK, back to her dress. It kind of reminds me of the dress I just bought at ROSS!! I know, it doesn’t compare to Kim’s gorgeous dress but it does looks similar!! =P



I forgot to mention! I went to the doctor’s office today for a check-up. They drew my blood and I couldn’t watch! I get so scared of needles that if I see it, I won’t go through with it. Anyway, they drew my blood to check for anemia… Hope all goes well. =/

actress