Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ross Haul – Joey O Gray Heels - 10/5/08


I just purchased these cute JoeyO heels!! I love the shoe lace with a bow-tie detail; it makes the heels look so sweet & adorable!

These heels have a neutral palette color combination, which is perfect for work. I would love it to be in spunky colors because it would match my personality more but hey, I can't complain!


I purchase my heels for only $15.99!! It’s amazing to see so many JoeyO heels at Ross!! Ross also carried Marc Jacob and Ralph Lauren heels at about $30+. Really cute heels but nothing I really, really wanted.

You know what else I love about these heels?
It looks unique! Not some boring ol’ pumps! I know I have many of those!! These heels will liven up my outfits! =)

Lastly, these heels look similar in style to Katy Perry’s. Here is a link to a picture of her with her very sexy heels! I love her heel's colors!! Red & white is such a sexy combination!!! Oh, I wish I can have her heels... They are soo gorgeous!