Saturday, October 25, 2008

MAC Holiday Brush Haul! - 10/25/08

I’m soo excited!! I went to Nordstrom today to scope out the MAC brushes that were just released. I thought they were going to be $50 but they were onlyyyy $35!! So I bought 3 sets, LOL. =P

Actually 2 sets are identical (Basic brush set) and the Face brush set. I didn’t buy the 3rd (Eye)set because I purchased a similar set last year..

I LOVE MAC brushes!! Especially Limited Edition ones because I can take them with me when I travel and not really worry too much about them!! I’m so excited about these brushes! I LOVE that they are RED!!

Here are the goodies in their pretty boxes..


I only opened 2 boxes..
It comes with a larger cylinder bag and a small brush bag!



The coveted brushes!
From left to right:
1. Face Brush Set
2. Basic Brush Set


The Basic Set:
From Top to Bottom:
1. 266SE - I love this brush to fill in my brows
2. 316SE - Not really sure how I am going to use this..
3. 219SE - I have the full sized of this and love it! It will be nice to have an extra one!
4. 239SE - I love this brush to pack on eyeshadow on my lids!
5. 129SE - Blush/powder brush.
Face Brush Set:
From Top to Bottom:
1. 184SE - Not sure if I will use this concealer brush.. Will give it a try though.
2. 168SE - I usually use this brush to contour my cheeks =)
3. 190SE - Foundation brush
4. 187SE - Another foundation brush. I've heard a lot of good things about this brush! I can't wait to use it!

Stock photos courtesy of Nordstrom.com