Monday, October 20, 2008

Candy Outfit! 10/20/08

I got off work early today! To do what???.......... Waste time.

That’s right, I waste time during my time off. It’s all my couch’s fault for being so darn comfortable! I almost fell asleep at 6pm!

It’s now 8pm and I am trying to get my butt studying! It’s soo hard to study after a day’s work. Boohoo, whine, whine whine. Get over yourself!! Okay, I’m talking to myself..I really need to stop!

I ate a YUMMMY chocolate bar today!! If you are confused, you should be. I have been trying to eat healthier but today was a set-back. I ate a whole See’s candy bar (TOFFEE, my fav!). I also ate a small Butterfinger's bar and a Reece’s. Gosh, candy everywhere!!

Candy Outfit:
Banana Republic Pants
Gray w/ Pink & Black stripes
Banana Republic Button-up top
– In Fuchsia! Petite sized.
Linea Paolo 'Mirage' Pump in Gun Metal from Nordstroms
– For some reason, I always wear these heels!
- $30 See more on this purchase here.
Dainty Gold Necklace w/ Pink Beads.