Sunday, August 10, 2008

Custom-made Dresses (to attend a Wedding) - 8/10/08

I’m going to a wedding and have narrowed my dress choices down to 3 dresses!

I just received these 3 dresses from my “dress lady”. I mentioned in a prior post (see post here) that I have a lady that will create almost any dress for me if I give her my measurements and a good quality photo.

I received many emails inquiring about this. I am sure that if you provide your measurements and a good quality photo, she can recreate a dress for you as well! I am all about sharing my dress lady. She charges based on fabric and time to create the dress. It usually costs me about $100 a dress.

On a side note, my sister is creating her wedding dress with her!! I can’t wait to see the results!

So here are my dresses:

1. I LOVE RED!! This red dress fits amazingly and is gorgeous!! I love the bow tie detail! I’m just not sure if I should wear RED to a wedding! This decision is going to be hard.. =(


2. This dress fits so well! (Actually all dresses fit amazingly because I gave my dress lady my measurements!! Gosh, I love custom –made clothes!!). Anyway! This is super cute. I love this color on my skin-tone. I also love how the dress skirt is shaped similar to a tulip.

This dress is simply gorgeous!
3. LBD – Little Black Dress. This is just a simple black dress. I feel like it’s nice and simple, not to take away from the bride. But do I want to wear black to a wedding?? Decisions, decisions!
Excuse my somewhat weird pose. I was trying to show you what a great fit the dress was!


I will keep you updated on my choice! Have a great one, guys!