Friday, August 29, 2008

Affliction – Banned Outfit - 8/29/08

This is an extremely late post! But on July 19th, I went to an event called “Affliction – Banned.” The BF and I occasionally attend MMA events. It’s really fun!

The best thing about these events is seeing celebrities. I love seeing celebrities!!
At this event I saw: Donald Trump, his son, San Diego Charger’s Shawn Merriman, Jenna Jameson & Tito Ortiz, and more!
The BF enjoys the fights while I enjoy the celebs!

This particular fight was so electrifying. It was their first event and I thought it went very well! I loved the entire event. The crowd was loud with great energy! I had a great time!

Affliction – Banned Outfit:

True Religion White Jeans
Wet Seal Jacket in Yellow
- Only $12.99! (more info here)
Wet Seal Tank top in Yellow
White Belt w/ Gold Buckle from Ross
- $6.99! (more info here)
BCBG Cheetah Print Heels
- My favorite heels!