Sunday, August 17, 2008

My new Prada Glasses!! - 8/17/08

I have been having major eye problems and it was affecting my work so (naturally!) I went to visit my optometrist. I have been wearing Bausch & Lomb contacts that having been really irritating my eyes. It felt like sand was in my eyes even after using re-wetting drops.

Lasik was on my mind but I knew that I would be too scared to get the procedure done. Maybe next year! =/

I ended up purchasing new contacts for the year. It’s supposed to have more “water content,” allowing my eyes to feel a little better. Unfortunately, it didn’t!

I have been wearing these Chanel glasses for the past 3 years and my eyes have gotten worst. I really hate wearing these glasses because I feel like they just don’t look good on me. I finally figured out the reason was because I did not purchase the anti-reflective lenses on them!!

Anyway, at the optometrist I fell in love with these Prada glasses. Unfortunately, they were too expensive for me. But my lovely boyfriend knew how much I wanted them, so he went back and bought them for me!! I was sooo happy!!

Btw, if you plan to purchase glasses, I highly recommend the Anti-reflective lenses. These are a must!! It just looks so much better!!

Here is the price breakdown:
Prada Frame: 225
Lenses: 90
Anti-Reflective: 45
Total = $360