Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hancock Outfit – 8/3/08

I’ve just returned from watching the movie Hancock (Starring Will Smith & Charlize Theron). What a wonderful movie!! I absolutely loved this movie! It was romantic, funny, & action-packed. I cannot rave enough about this movie!

As for today's outfit, I always look at my outfit pictures and think how it could have looked better. I think that this outfit was missing a Cheetah-Print Belt. So I am on the search for a Cheetah print belt! I saw one at H&M; however I did not purchase it! Now I totally regret it since there isn’t an H&M near me. =(

Hancock Outfit:

Banana Republic Martin Fit Pants in Black
Wet Seal Cotton Tee in Yellow – About $5!!
Wet Seal Tank top in Yellow – About $5!!
BCBG Cheetah Print Heels! My favorite heels because it gives any “boring” outfit that extra splash I love without looking cheesy! =)