Saturday, August 23, 2008

Peek in my….SHOPPING BAG! White & Red Dress – 8/23/08


I am IN LOVE with this Red & White dress!

I am trying to find it at a reasonable price but have yet to find it. I could re-create it by wearing a red skirt with a tan top but I really, really want this dress!!

I love this dress because it’s like the black & white dress that I have (more info here), but it is not as simple!! It’s RED, my FAV color!! And it’s perfect for my Fall wardrobe. I NEED this dress!! =P

Actress Mischa Barton in a very cute version of the dress.


Lipstick Jungle's actress Lindsay Price looking soo FAB!
The Hill's Lauren "LC" Conrad. This Gorgeous, yet Casual, Red High-waisted tulip dress is from her own upcoming fall collection.
Also, I went to Ross today (unfortunately, I did not buy anything), and saw the cutest heels that would match this dress to the tee! It was Ralph Lauren and for only $35!! It was half red (top part) and cream/tan (the other half of the shoe including the heel part). It was GORGEOUS!!!

Anyway, I’ll keep you updated on my quest for a dress that is similar to these!!