Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wet Seal Haul! - 6/29/08

I went to Wet Seal last week & picked up some items for super cheap! They were having 50% off the sale items & I almost went a little too crazy! Fortunately (or UNfortunately however you want to see it), I only picked up a few items:


These button-up shirts were originally $9.99, I got them for $4.99! Plus I am a card-member at Wet-Seal (you can purchase it for $20 and get 20% off your first purchase, then 10% off subsequent purchases). So an extra 10% off!

I got these button-up shirts in both colors. Now that I am looking at it, I wish I bought an extra white shirt! I always end up messing up my white clothes!



Here is a better "professional" picture of the items:





This yellow jacket is perfect for warm summer nights! I love the color!! Price $24.99, I got it for $12.99. I wish I got the other colors! Especially RED!

Without flash:

With flash:

Stock photo:
And lastly, this nice shirt. I'm actually going to wear it as a dress because it's that long! It has cute pockets on the side as well. Price: $4.99 after discount!


I will wear all these items soon! And, of course, pictures will be posted here. =)