Saturday, June 7, 2008

Size 6 Outfit - 6/7/08

I went on a major shopping spree during Memorial Day vacation! Unfortunately, I have not been able to take any pictures of my purchases! Today, I am hemming most of the new pants that I purchased. Most of my purchased were from Banana Republic.

I also purchased some items from H&M. I really, really like H&M, however, there isn’t one near where I live. The prices are affordable and the quality seems to be okay! I did notice that the sizes at H&M starts at size 4. What’s up with that??!! I am usually a size 0-2 & I’m buying size 4? There was a dress (pictured) that I absolutely LOVED & ended up buying it in a size 6. WTH!!? Haha, I’m just joking but all kidding aside, what is really up with H&M’s sizing?

Size 6 Outfit:


H&M Dress in Burgundy – A size 6 AND it fits!! $30

Wet Seal Cotton Scoop-neck sweater in Black - $10

BCBGirls Heels in Patent Black