Saturday, June 14, 2008

Layered Outfit - 6/14/08


I wanted to wear a super comfortable outfit today. I like to layer my clothes when it is a little cold outside. I get cold very easily so layering is perfect for cloudy days like today!

Someone asked me how to layer clothes. For me, I get inspirations from looking at celeb pics. Many celebs like Jessica Alba like to layer clothes. She also likes to add scarves to her outfits, which I LOVE because again I am always cold!!

Other than looking at celeb pics, you just have to experiment with what works with you because we all have different styles. Embrace what you love and don’t care about what others think!

Layered Outfit:

Banana Republic Martin Fit Pants in Tan
Wet Seal Striped Sweater in Brown & White
Wet Seal Tee in Brown
Joan & David Heels in Patent Brown