Monday, June 23, 2008

Hemmed Outfit - 6/23/08

I made it through Monday! Yipppeee! I recently hemmed 9 new pants & I cannot wait to wear them all! I used to have a lady that charged me only $2-3 to hem!! Life was good, until she stopped hemming pants =(

Now it costs me $6 for regular hem & $8-12 for pants with cuffs. Eh, at least I’m helping an entrepreneur out!

In any case, I’ve been good on not spending money but now lately, I’ve got the urge! I just went shopping at Wet Seal and picked up a yellow jacket, 2 button-up (short-sleeved), & a cute top. Pics will arrive soon!

I also went to Ross (actually went to 2 locations) and nothing was there for me to buy! Actually they has REALLY cute patent red heels w/ gold trims from GUESS? For only $30!! I didn’t buy it because I have soo many red heels! Anyhoo, here is a pic of it:


Hemmed Outfit

Banana Republic Striped Pants in Black w/ Cream Stripes

Wet Seal Long Sleeve Tee in Pink – Only $5!

BCBGirls Heels in Patent Black

Eiffel Tower Necklace – Butterfliesdontlie from eBay