Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yellow Outfit - 6/28/08

Happy Saturday! My favorite day of the week! Today will be spent trying to study!! When will this all end? And will I be happy when it all ends? I hope so!!

I’ve been shopping lately! I purchased a couple of new items, pictures will arrive shortly!

July will be a very busy month for me! I will be traveling a lot. I love to travel even if it’s for work! It will be fun.

I also have a wedding to attend! It’s always fun to go to events because I get to wear cute make-up & super cute dresses! July – Here we come!

Yellow Outfit:

Banana Republic Martin Fit Linen Pants in White w/ stripes
Old Navy Button-up Collared Shirt in Yellow
White Belt w/ Gold trims from Ross! $6.99!
Wet Seal Sweater Vest in Yellow – less than $10!
Nine West Heels in Cream/tan