Sunday, June 29, 2008

Four-day Week/Weekend Outfit - 6/29/08

I hope your weekend was wonderful, now that it is winding down! This week is going to be a great week guys! It’s going to be a 4-day week AND a four-day weekend (for me anyway =P), with the Fourth of July coming! I hope that you guys have some fun stuff planned for the upcoming holiday weekend!

As for me, I am going to try to study hard. I know that I’ve been saying that a lot but get used to it! For the next year (or year and a half), most of my time will be spent studying (or shopping!). That’s life! Actually, after that, I will probably still be studying for another 2 years but not as intense as what I am trying to accomplish now!

Anyway! Enough about the “stressful” things in life!

Here is an outfit from a couple of days ago. I LOVE these new pants that I got from Banana Republic because it was only $11.97! AND it was in my size!! Cost more to hem the pants ($12)!

Four-day Week/Weekend Outfit!

Banana Republic Pants in Plaid w/ Blue Stripes - $11.97!
Wet Seal Sweater in Electric Blue – Less than $10!
Boutique Nordstrom 'Marlo' Pump - $27 (View more detail here)
Bracelet & ring from butterfliesdontlie on eBay