Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ross Haul: Floral Joey-O Heels - 7/6/08



On my “weekly” Ross trip, I found nothing. I was so disappointed that I drove across town to a different Ross just to get my “fix”. Fortunately, I found these heels there and it made my day!=)

Recently, Ross has been receiving many Joey-O heels. I’ve purchased a few so far. I’ve seen Joey-O heels at Macy’s in the $80-100 price range. I’ve been lucky enough to purchase them for less than $20 per pair!

These Joey-O heels were in the clearance aisle for only $15.99! When I first grabbed it, I only saw one heel! I had to search for the other heel and luckily found it on the other side of the shoe rack! I was soo happy!!

These heels are soo cute! The BF didn’t like them but I LOVE them! I love the floral details because it gives a boring outfit that extra punch it needs! In addition, the peep-toe allows me to show off my pedicure (that I do myself!).

These heels remind me of Gucci ones that I’ve seen awhile back. Of course, there are no comparisons! Gucci to Joey-O’s! Who am I trying to kid, right?! ;)

Btw, being a size 6 sucks! There are soo many cute heels available NOT in my size!