Friday, July 4, 2008

Purple Rain Outfit - 7/4/08

Happy 4th of July everyone!

This holiday is a great holiday. I usually go to the beach and camp out on July 3rd. Watch the fireworks and enjoy nature.
However, this year I have decided to forgo all of that.

Instead I am at home trying to get in the groove of studying. It’s so hard to get started but once I start its smooth sailing! I have even thought about disconnecting my internet just to get focused!

I hope you all have a wonderful, loooong weekend! Enjoy it & RELAX!

This is yesterday’s outfit. I wanted to wear my new BCBGirl pumps, so I had to put this outfit together!
Purple Rain Outfit!

Banana Republic Pencil skirt in Light Gray
Banana Republic Sweater in Rich Purple
BCBGirls 'Popiul' Pump in Raisin Pearl Nappa - $25! (More on this here!)