Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation Outfit - 7/23/08

Guess What? I’m on vacation!! You’ll have to tune back in to see where I am. It’s not a tropical place but it’s a nice place to visit. More info later!

I love this outfit that I wore. It is perfect from work to night-time! I also love me new belt!! It goes so well with this outfit.
I had a post (for more info on the post, click here) regarding what was HOT for Spring.This shirtdress made that list and I am still wearing it well into summer! I love it!! It is classy yet trendy! My perfect combination ;)

Vacation Outfit:

H&M Shirt Dress in Black - $35!
H&M Dark Tan Belt w/ Gorgeous Cheetah-like detail - $12.20 (More on purchase here)
Joey O Black Peep-toe w/ Plaid Heels - $12.99! (More on purchase here)
Ring from butterfliesdontlie on eBay