Monday, July 7, 2008

Eva Longoria Outfit - 7/7/08

Some days I come home from work and think to myself, “What the hell am I wearing?!” It’s kind of funny because I get ready so fast and run out the door so it is really easy for me to mess up my outfit!

Anyway, I think this outfit is one of those “What the hell am I wearing?!” outfits. Can’t really change now, can I? ;)

Actress Eva Longoria always looks fantastic! (See my 'Top 10 Fashionable Celebs' here.) I saw this picture of Eva and wanted to recreate her look. I even had the similar Earrings! My pants covered my heels just like it did Eva’s!

I had to add the belt because the shirt was a tad too big for me. I think it looked better with the belt because it made the unflatter outfit a little more flattering by accentuating my waist =)

Eva Longoria Outfit:

BCBG Striped Pants in Black
Banana Republic Long-sleeve Button-up Shirt in White
BCBGirls Heels in Patent Black
Banana Republic Belt in Black
Earrings not shown from Butterfliesdontlie on eBay (pic here)