Sunday, May 18, 2008

5 Best Dressed Celebs – In my opinion!

This list is based on my opinion of which celebrity is “Best Dressed”. I have come across many lists that I certainly don’t agree with so I came up with my own. Having said that, it’s ok if you don’t agree with this list. We all have different styles and opinions! =)


In addition, I admit my list is a little bias (okkkkayy, maybe A LOT) because I think these celebs dress well because I like their style (and perhaps their style somewhat influences my style).

1. Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham has the most tasteful style ever! I love most of her outfits, even though some are extremely daring! I love that she always looks polished & well put together. I love that she is always cute & dolled-up!

In my opinion, she is the epitome of fashion.

I love her “matchy-matchy” outfits. Some people think it’s tacky, but I, myself, love matchy-matchy!






2. Eva Longoria-Parker


Like Victoria, Eva always looks flawless! Perfect outfit with matching heels along with perfect hair! I love Eva’s style! I wish I can have her hair everyday!! The heels that she wears are soo gorgeous! I wish I could afford Christian Louboutins!


She is always dolled up in cute dresses (that I will never afford!). I love dresses! I wish I can wear dresses everyday! Especially the ones Eva picks out! She has a great figure too!


Even when she is laid-back, she always looks so polished & perfect!




3. Kim Kardashian

I love how you can find her in a variety of outfits such as a girly dress, sexy attire, or laid-back sweats. I think she looks always looks glamorous! It doesn’t hurt to have a store (Dash) full of clothes and a closet made in heaven to choose outfits from!

I also love her Smokey-eye look! This is a look that I wear everyday. Toned down for work; add MAC Black-Tied for night look!




4. Hilary Duff

I love that she is young enough to pull off edgy outfits, yet the outfits are still soo cute! Her outfits are funky, yet stylish! Her hair, when dolled-up, is just soo pretty!

Accessories-wise, this girl knows how to pile them on! I don’t think this is a bad thing because I LOVE accessories! It makes her outfit that much edgier! I love her huge earrings and piled on bracelets.

She, like Kim Kardashian, dons the Smokey-eye look a lot.


5. Rachel Bilson

She has such a cute style! She always looks stylish, yet comfortable. It is a wonderful mix for someone always on the go. She looks like an “All American Girl.” I love that she adds a scarf to her outfits. I've been doing this on my "off" days because I am always cold & it feels so much warmer with a scarf!

In addition, when she is dressed up, she looks gorgeous!