Saturday, May 17, 2008

Feeling PINK Outifit - 5/16/08

I’m feeling PINK! I just got this shirt from Wet Seal – I know..I’ve been buying from Wet Seal a lot lately!!

Keep posted because next weekend, I am going on a major shopping spree at Banana Republic & perhaps Bebe..

Anyway, I put together this cute outfit and someone asked me: Do you always wear a belt with your outfits?


ANSWER: I occasionally (okay maybe more than "occasionally") add a waist belt to my outfits because it makes my figure more “hourglass” like rather than looking with I have no waist. A belt can accentuate your figure by drawing more attention to it. I love the belt that I wore because it actually fits as a waist belt & that is rare!

Feeling PINK Outifit:


Banana Republic Pants in Gray – I have 3 pairs of these:


  • One in long (which I hemmed and covers my heels, a look l LOVE).

  • One is short – which I did not hem but hits a little above the heel part of my shoes.

  • And one extra for “just in case”. ;)

Banana Republic Belt in Snake-skin like Pink
Wet Seal Cotton Turtleneck top in Sweet Pink – Less than $10!
Payless ShoeSource Heels in Patent Pink – Less than $20!