Saturday, May 31, 2008

LOVE my Family Outfit - 5/31/08

Over the weekend, I spent a lot of time with my family. I’ve come to realize that they are my everything. Through thick & thin, they were there to support me & I totally appreciate them! I hope that you all have family that support you the way mine support me! ;)


In any case, here is today’s outfit. My favorite color is red & I always feel so confident in that color! My aunt painted my nails in red. I love it! I wish she was here more often so that I can get my nails painted everyday! I just can't seem to paint my own nails!


LOVE my Family Outfit

Banana Republic Martin Fit Pants in Brown
Wet Seal Turtleneck in Red - $10
Guess? Belt in red - $10
Chinese Laundry Heels in Patent red – I just bought these over the weekend! Ross - $25!
Gold & Rope bracelet – http://www.bjewels.com/