Saturday, May 10, 2008

Exhausted Outfit - 5/10/08

Hi!

It’s Saturday and I am exhausted! I woke up late this morning (8:30) and ran errands all morning:

Costco
Ross - Didn’t buy anything! =(
Post Office
Mom’s house
Dry Cleaners

I feel like an infant because I always tire so easily and fast. I’ve been taking Iron pills and they seem to be working a little for me. I really need to get myself to a doctor but I’ve been so busy!

Anyway, I am in the market for Jessica Simpson extensions. I have the long wavy ones (I believe they are about 23”). I wore them for my mom’s wedding and they looked great! So now, I am trying to purchase the 22” straight ones for my graduation. I love extensions because it's soo easy to put on and changes your look up. I wish I could wear them everyday!

Speaking of graduation, I’m getting soo nervous! It is really coming..

Here is yesterday’s outfit..

Exhausted Outfit:

Old Navy Pleated Skirt in Black
Old Navy White Button-up
Wet Seal Sweater in Electric Blue - I just purchased these for under $10! I bought them in all the colors I could find!
Joey O Alligator-skin like heels in Dark Teal - Only $12.99 at Ross!!