Thursday, May 8, 2008

HAPPPYY mood Outfit - 5/8/08

I’ve been studying away for my Final on Monday. I can’t wait until it’s all over! I haven’t been doing so well during this semester, getting all B’s at the moment. So I’m studying my butt off to maintain my B!

In any case, I received another tassel for my graduation, it’s a red one! My FAV color! It is for students that graduate with honors. I barely made honors, graduating with “Distinction”. Oh well, it’s better than nothing, right?! =P

Today, I wanted to wear a bright color. I love wearing bright colors because it makes me in such a HAPPPYY mood! I love it.

It’s FRIDAY soonnnn!! I can’t wait! Can you tell?

HAPPPYY mood Outfit:

Banana Republic Pants in Brown
Wet Seal Cotton V-neck sweater in Bright Yellow
Jockey Yellow undershirt from Ross
Joan & David Heels from Ross
http://www.bjewels.com/ Wooden bangle & yellow gem bracelet