Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow on the Cover of Harper’s Bazaar! 7/8/08


I was casually shopping online, as I do 99% of the time I am on a computer, and found this great dress at Nordstrom’s for sale (below, more info here). I realized it looks similar to the one Actress Gwyneth Paltrow wore on the (subscriber’s) cover of this month’s Harper’s Bazaar!

Gwyneth Paltrow wore a Sequined T-shirt from Proenza Scholer that costs $825! The Nordstrom’s dress is a Sequin Sheath by Mary L Couture. It is on sale for only $80!! Wow! Too bad Nordstrom’s doesn’t have my size! It would be perfect for an upcoming wedding that I am going to attend!

I really love the sequin details & the shiny-ness of both dresses! I love Mary L Couture’s version because it is more fitted than Proenza Scholer’s. It is such a gorgeous dress! So classy and sophisticated.

Labeled: Random