Sunday, July 13, 2008

Patent Red Joey O Heels – Ross Haul - 7/13/08

Another week, another purchase! This week I purchased these gorgeous Patent Red Joey O Heels for only $13.99!!

I love Red heels. I really can’t get enough of it! Did you guys know that there is a website that sells only red heels?

With Flash:

Without Flash:

View from top:

Anywhoo, I actually had time this weekend to go through some reader questions:

Q: Are your Joey O heels comfortable?
A: I will preface this saying that I wear high-heels 80% of the time and I feel naturally comfortable in heels. I feel very comfortable in these heels. I would say to someone who doesn’t wear heels as often, that it has a “moderate” comfort level. I hope that helps!

Q: Why do women wear heels?
A: This is a funny question. I guess I can only answer for myself. I love to wear heels because it makes me feel confident. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me think I am taller than I actually am. In addition, I think most of my outfits look so much better worn with high heels!

If you have any questions, email me! ;)