Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am addicted! Outfit - 7/13/08

I am absolutely addicted to coffee. For some reason, I don’t like Starbucks coffee. (Sorry Starbucks!)

My favorite is AMPM. I know really weird, right??! It’s their Toffee coffee cappuccino that entices me! I try to limit my coffee intake but weekends, I get a large cup each weekend day! Very bad, but yet sooo yummy! I noticed that only certain AMPM’s have it too. So it’s hit or miss.


My second favorite is Baskin Robbins Mocha Blast. BUT I hate it when the employees don’t make it right. This tends to happen a lot. It kind of makes me MAD when that happens because it just ruins the taste!

From their website:
Mocha Cappuccino: “ BlastTreat yourself to real coffee blended with Vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. But that’s not all-we top it off with whipped cream and cinnamon. Delicious!”

Makes me want one soo bad! YUMMMMM!

I am addicted! Outfit:

· Banana Republic Martin Fit Pants in Gray (Petite Fit!)
· Banana Republic Cardigan in Navy Blue w/ White trims
· Banana Republic Undershirt with a built-in bra! That’s why it looks like I’m showing cleavage! Not showing that much anyway! =P
· Belt from Ross (See more about this belt here)
· BCBG Heels in White-Pink Reptile-skin like texture. These heels kind of hurt when I wear them, so I limit their wear-age.
· Bracelet from Butterfliesdontlie on eBay