Thursday, April 17, 2008

Professional Outfit - 4/17/08

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! As for me, it’s the same ol’, same ol’. =x

Anyhoo, I went to Nordstrom today again. I LOVE the smell of Nordstrom, it’s like loving the new car scent! I didn’t buy anything today because nothing was on sale!! Come on! Where is the sale at? I’m planning to purchase some clothes tomorrow at Wet Seal. As always, I will keep you guys posted on my purchases!

Today’s outfit was very professional and kind of school-girl like. I’ve been dressing so weird lately because of my uncomfortable situation w/ the ‘devil’. I hope this phase will pass because I really want to get back to my normal self!

Professional Outfit:

Banana Republic Dress - about $35-40
Banana Republic Skinny belt in black w/ silver hardware
Old Navy cotton button-up in white - $20
NEW! Boutique Nordstrom "Marlo" Heels in gray w/ bow-tie/flower-like décor - $27!!