Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kristen Davis Outfit - 4/2/08

So I have been having hard days lately and have come to love this motto: LET IT GO! I hope that these 2 words can help someone out there. Whatever you are dealing with, LET IT GO!! =)

Today’s outfit was one of those outfits where I only have 5 minutes to put together, make that 2 minutes. I love the clothes that I purchase because it effortlessly goes together well.

Below is a picture of Actress Kristen Davis. I think she is on Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles. Smiling while grabbing her ticket. =P

Kristen Davis Outfit:

Guess Corduroy Jacket in Gray
Wet Seal Shirt - Silver w/ Sparkles - Only $5!
Old Navy - Gray tank top - Only $5!
Banana Republic Grayish/Blue slacks
Banana Republic Greenish/Blue Belt w/ Snake-skin like texture.
BCBGirls heels in white w/ Snake-skin like texture.
http://www.bjewels.com/ Ring - Red w/ silver.