Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! 4/4/08

My birthday is fast approaching! I wait all year for my special day! I decided to dream and created my own birthday “wish list.”

1. Number one of my list is this Chanel bag! This is completely unrealistic but a girl can definitely dream! OMG, I want it so bad! Red is my favorite color! I love how large the bag is. I need a large bag since I lug my laptop around everyday!


2. I really want this M.A.C. make-up storage. All of my make-up is in a file box right now. I hope that this would be big enough to hold ALL of my make-up!

3. A VACATION! Anywhere! I really love to just relax for a couple of days.



4. Okay, a little more realistic: Mariah Carey’s new album E=MC^2!! Out April 15th, I can’t wait!!



5. M.A.C. Make-up - I want eye shadow palettes! I want one filled w/ Brown Eyeshadows!!


6. Macaroons!! I love macaroons! I should ask my friend, who is going to Paris, to pick me up some!!


That’s all!

Happy Birthday to me!