Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another LAZY Sunday + "Regular" Outfit - 4/13/08

I really HATE lazy Sundays, sometimes! It is super sunny out -- 80 degrees today and I am at home on my comfortable couch, like a couch potato! I want to be at the beach soo bad! I went to the beach yesterday, after many months of not going! I love being at the beach, it makes me feel sooo relaxed!! The sun in your face, this large body of water.. Anyway, I hope you are relaxing on this gorgeous Sunday afternoon!
I went to Banana Republic after work on Friday and picked up 3 pairs of striped slacks for $30 each! I had a 15% off coupon! I also went to Nordstroms and picked up 4 --- YES FOUR!! --- pairs of heels. Pics to come!! =)

Here is my outfit from Friday. It’s just a “regular” work outfit that I threw together because I was super lazy to pick out my clothes.

“Regular” Outfit - 4/13/2008

Banana Republic Blue w/ white stripes slacks
Banana Republic cotton shirt in Blue
BCBGirls Demin Heels w/ Gold Trims
http://www.bjewels.com/ necklace & earrings set in blue