Thursday, March 13, 2008

Work Outfit - 3/13/08

Like I always say, I LOVE a great deal! This bright blue sweater was only $10 at Wet Seal! It is really good quality too! I bought it in soo many colors: light blue, dark blue, white, black, yellow..

Do you tend to buy multiples of the same items like I do when you find something that you like? I do this ALL the time. I have 4 pairs True Religion jeans that are exactly the same: 8 total: 2 each of the same style! And most of the time, I never wear the 2nd item! The process is so much fun though!

Work Outfit:

Old Navy - Navy undershirt - Only $5!
Wet Seal Cotton sweater in Bright Blue - Only $10!
Max Studio brown slacks - $50
Joan & David Patent brown heels - Only $16!!
www.Bjewels.com blue necklace & earrings set

I also wanted to add that I have a feeling that bright colors and prints will be back this spring/summer! I'll be on the lookout for them NOW, instead of when the craze hits. That way, I'll score deals on them!! Take care =)