Monday, March 10, 2008

Mor Furniture Review - 3/10/08


This is not my living room! I just bought this set today from Mor Furniture. I bought the entire set for only $900+ tax! I can’t wait to get it tomorrow! Will post pics when I finish furnishing my empty living room.

My next purchase for my living room is a Zebra-print shaggy rug!


My review of Mor Furniture:
5/5 stars

OMG, this place is the best furniture places that I went to! The salespeople are extremely nice and give you the space that you need to shop. At the same time, they give you the customer service that you need. The place is huge and the selection is great! Best of all, the price is right on point!

Perks:
Children can play video games. There are free snacks such as popcorn, cookies, & soda. I love Mor! I recommend it to everyone!!