Monday, March 17, 2008

UNLUCKY St. Patty’s Day outfit - 3/17/08

Happy St. Patty’s Day! Unfortunately, my day was not so happy. I stood in an elevator w/ vomit in it. Don’t ask me why!! I got to work at exactly 8AM but then spilled a drink all over my cute outfit!!! So no picture today =(

When you have a bad day, what do you do? As for me, I LOVE to go shopping. For some reason, it just makes me feel so much better. So I went to Wet Seal and picked up some turtlenecks (below) on sale for only $7.99! Made my whole day a lot better! I can’t wait to show you guys!

UNLUCKY St. Patty’s Day outfit (no pic):

Nanette Lepore - Cream jacket w/ green stripes
Charlotte Russe - Forest Green cotton pants - Originally worn, now with fluids all over it!
Banana Republic pants in Brown - Only $16!!!
Joan & David - Patent brown heels
Nine West - Cream heels - Originally worn before fluids ruined it!