Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I HEART him Outfit - 3/18/08

My BF is the best BF ever! He is understanding, loving, NICE, the list goes on and on! He even cooks for me! He cooks the yummiest steak (below) ever! I love spending time with him.


Today, I went home early from work (but still worked when I got home) to spend more time with the love of my life. Although I felt like luck was not on my side yesterday, I feel truly LUCKY to be with him! =)

I HEART him Outfit:

French Connection - Scarlet Red oversized jacket - $40 at Marshall’s

Wet Seal - White cotton sweater - Only $10!!

Banana Republic - Cream/tan cotton pants
Almost all my pants from Banana Republic are ‘Martin Fit”.

Nine West - Ruby Red pointy-toe heels - Only $19 at Ross!
I wish I bought the black ones too!

http://www.bjewels.com/ necklace & earrings set. This is one of my favorite sets. It has white beads w/ gold accents. Here is a closer view of the set: