Saturday, September 6, 2008

I’m still alive..Barely! Outfit - 9/6/08

So I’ve been working my butt off and not been able to do the things I love, like blog!! I’ve been getting emails asking about where the hell I‘ve been!!

Thank you and, YES, I am alive, barely.

Worked close to 12 hours today. Someone asked, “Is that legal?” Yes, apparently it is.

But I chose to do what I do and, therefore, must be happy with it!!

Happiness. Ahhhh, how I love that word. What makes me happy?
1. The boyfriend, of course!
2. Cake, cupcakes, cookies, anything sweet & yummyyy!!
3. Vacations!! I love relaxing.
4. Speaking of relaxation: Massages!!
5. Little happy babies and puppies. LOL, had to add this one =)
6. Oh, and let’s not forget: SHOPPING!!

I hope that you all find something that makes you happy & continue to live prosperously! =)

BTW, did you guys catch the Stand up to Cancer show on TV Friday? I missed it but that song, “Just Stand Up” is sooo good!! It is one of my favorite songs right now!!
And gosh, there are so many artists on that one track!! Mariah Carey (my fav!), Leona Lewis, Fergie, Carrie Underwood, Beyonce, Ciara, etc. OMG, too many to name!!



I’m still alive..Barely! Outfit:

Banana Republic Martin Fit pants in Gray
Banana Republic Bright blue top
– Only about $17!! (More on purchase here)
Linea Paolo 'Mirage' Pump in Gun Metal
- From Nordstrom’s - $30 (More on purchase here)