Sunday, September 21, 2008

My List of Best Dressed at the Emmys! - 9/21/08


I LOVE the Emmys! I love the glitz & glam of the RED carpet.
I hate to watch it though! Actually, I don’t watch it, I just love looking at the pictures.

I love to see stars’ dress, makeup, & hair! All the important things in life! =P

Here is my list of “Best Dressed” at the Emmys. Enjoy!

1. America Ferrera – I am surprised to have her at the top of my list! But I must give credit where credit is due. The “Ugly Betty” star looks fantastic!
I LOVE this dress!! And her clutch... and her jewels.. and her hair!! EVERYTHING!!
She looks gorgeous and deserves to be number one! =)


Her makeup is flawless with the soft eyes & Red lips combo!


2. Eva Longoria-Parker – She ALWAYS looks polished. This mini-dress looks very young & stylish. I love the bow-tie detail in the front.


LOVE her EYE makeup!! I love smokey-eyes!! Soft, neutral lips. Beautiful!
In addition, her earrings are TO-DIE-FOR!!


3. Kristin Chenoweth – I love her simple black dress! It is exceptionally classy! The bow in the front is super cute and adds to the simple dress!


Her make-up is simple with lashes that seem to extend forever!


4. Vanessa Williams – I love her one-sided shoulder Kevin Hall gown with a modern twist. This dress is so cute!! I love how unique it looks! Her bracelet matches the dress very well.



5. Olivia Wilde – I really like this dress. Looks like a perfect wedding dress!!

6. Kyra Sedgwick – I really like this dress. I’m really into white dresses for some reason!



Why is Christina Applegate not on this list??

One answer: I didn't like the train on her dress. =(


Without the train overshadowing her, she looked gorgeous!! Gorgeous soft eyes & RED lips combo! And her earrings are so colorful!