Monday, September 29, 2008

Nordstrom’s Rack Trip – 9/29/08

I stopped by Nordstrom’s Rack today during my shopping trip. I really like going to Nordstrom’s Rack, however, it is a bit of a drive for me so I don't go there often.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet!), I did not purchase anything. I was looking at True Religion Jeans. It was about $100. I was standing in line (loonngg line) to purchase a cute pair but then realized, “Wait a minute, I don’t wear jeans!”

I rarely wear jeans because my work does not allow it. If allowed, I would wear jeans everyday! I have soo many jeans in my closet right now that I haven’t worn in more than a year!! Poor jeans..

Anyway, here is a pic of the shoe racks at Nordstrom’s Rack. I saw soo many cute heels! It was pretty clean for Nordstrom's Rack. Maybe because it was MONDAY!!
Ahhh, shoe heaven