Saturday, September 27, 2008

Desperate Housewives Premiere! - 9/28/08

Desperate Housewives returns tomorrow night for its season premiere!! I cannot wait to see what happens!! If I remember correctly, the show is now fast-forward 5 years. Gabrielle, played by actress Eva Longoria-Parker has kids!! And Susan (Terri Hatcher) is no longer with Mike (James Denton)! OMG, I totally cannot wait!!


In addition, the gals on Desperate Housewives took this great pin-up style photo spread for TV Guide Magazine. I happened to receive this issue today! The photo spread was super HOT! I was super excited to see it in print. Weird, I know. =P

My favorite character is….Gabrielle! OF COURSE!! I love her spunky attitude of "I look good and I’ll tell you that I look good"!! That might all change now that she is a “mother”. We’ll see if she continues with that spunky personality.. or will it change with motherhood?


This is kind of creepy but in the photo (above), there are 2 human shadows.. I wonder if they represent her 2 kids..