Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lipstick Jungle's Premiere! - 9/21/08

Lipstick Jungle's premiere is this Wednesday, September 24th 10/9c!!
I LOVE this show! It totally rocks! From the drama, to cute clothes & accessories, it really filled the empty space that Sex and the City left!

My favorite character is Victory Ford played by actress Lindsay Price. Not only is she beautiful but her character resembles what I love in women: Strong sense of self! She doesn’t let a guy (rich, handsome, or not!) control her. She is her own per son and lives strongly by that. I LOVE that!!

AND she is a clothes designer!! Her outfits on the show are amazing! I love her in dresses with spunky accessories! Gorgeous!!

Anyway, when I woke up this morning, I went to nbc.com and found that the entire premiere episode is online!! How cool is that?!! The entire premiere episode is available for our viewing pleasure before its premiere on Weds!! Linky..

I don’t want to give away too much but the premiere episode is mainly focused on Kim Raver’s character, Nico. If you have seen prior episodes, you come to learn that Nico has been carrying on an affair with a younger man. This affair is bitter-sweet because, although she loves her husband, he seems to be emotionally and physically distant. In addition, her “boy-toy” seems to have really fallen for Nico.

In the end, I was very pleased with the premiere and cannot wait to see what unfolds!