Sunday, September 28, 2008

Do you want to go shopping? - 9/28/08

Do you want to go shopping?
Those words are music to my ears. Unfortunately, not today.
My sister called me asking if I wanted to go shopping with her and I actually responded no!
I cannot believe it! Me??!! Saying no to such a question??!! Have I gone insane? Yes, I may have..

The reason why I said no was because I needed to STUDY. I know, I’ve been mentioning studying a lot lately. I have been seriously procrastinating about studying for the longest time. Making up excuses to go buy this and that just so I don’t have to sit in my office to study.

Well starting today, that time is over!! I will no longer make up excuses in order to postpone studying! Mind you, I am writing in my blog as I am supposed to be studying! Crazy me!

I write this only to help others that are in my situation out. If you have to do something, suck it up and do it. Just finish it and you will feel so good about yourself! SUCK IT UP AND DO IT!! Words that I will live by until I finish this darn exam. Now If only I will follow my own advice..

Until next time ..maybe in an hour? LOL.